Studies- Text

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Leaving on a Jet Plane




July 30, 2018

Tonight as I sit on my dear friends roof top deck over looking the Hudson River (UWS), there is a beautifully lit bridge in the distance. Josh Warshawsky singing Emet (Truth) from his about to be released new CD, I am finally taking a big deep breath.

Some of you have asked if I wrote something and you missed it. Alas, I have been moving so quickly since May, I haven’t had time to just sit and write. The prose will come soon; the stories, photos and thoughts are making their way to the surface.

For now I can just say… I have so much gratitude for all life has brought me in this past months. Gratitude for all of you who have loved me and supported me in this journey. Gratitude for my teachers and mentors who have skillfully grounded me when I started to feel off course. Gratitude to have the ability to take this time to learn, I never forget how blessed I am for this opportunity.

Here’s a little quick update. I leave for Israel on Tuesday July 31 at 1:30pm EST.  If you pray, say a little prayer for safe, easy travels. I land in Israel on Aug 1st.  I’ll be staying at a new friend’s apartment for a few days until I find a flat.  As soon as I am able, I’ll be in touch.

Email, texting and FaceBook will all work in Israel. WhatsApp another good way to stay in touch.
As I told my kids, I’m just a phone call away, same goes for you.

With so much love/אהבתי and gratitude, 
Tamy
cell: 847-212-3550
email: tcj224@gmail.com

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. robyncheryl18July 31, 2018 at 5:11 AM
    Wishing you safe travels and lots of luck joy and so much more for and on this new journey of yours Life is good! With love-- maybe a new hashtag #withlove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maybe you'll come visit?
      #withlove

      Delete
  3. Wishing you a n'siyah tovah and many exciting and fulfiling adventures ahead. With love, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. May our God bless you and keep you in the palm of His hand. OK in the palm of Her hand, if that will make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) Casey, our/her/his/them/spirit/universe all work for me. Love you all.

      Delete
  5. I love you and I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, that last comment was from you favorite sister! I didn't know I needed to put my name somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. holly you are so funny but it's great to see you on this thread of , dare I say surprise? maybe vicarious adventure? Tami, just want to wish you joy finding--almost said clarity, but purpose finding seems to be an ongoing adventure so go get into a groove! love to you and Holly too!

      Delete
    2. Thank you both. It's an adventure of a lifetime for sure. Glad you are around for the ride. xxoo

      Delete
  7. Exciting news! May you have a delightful and safe flight.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy for you, Tamy, end excited to follow your adventures No pressure, but know there are eyes eager to read about what you experiences. The unknown is a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. N'siah tovah, Tamy. I have no doubt this will be the learning experience of your life. Maybe it be joyful, expanding, deep, and life-changing in the best ways. As you say, having this space to learn, unencumbered, is a gift. May you receive it fully and open-heartedly! Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. May your travels be relaxing and full of good music. May your studies nourish your soul.

    How long will you be in Israel?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep your horizon open...
    love, ori

    ReplyDelete
  12. May your adventures lead to much happiness!
    See you in February!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blessings! Stay open and in the moment. I'll look forward to seeing you transformed in February!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you great adventures and fun. Dave

    ReplyDelete