Studies- Text

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

New Phone Number

Shalom,

It’s a big moment for me, I switched phone numbers to Israeli number.

+972-53-803-7105

My old number will be on hold so I can use it when I come back in Nov.

WhatsApp is the best way to be in touch. AND it’s free.

😊

Off to look at more apartments. New address coming soon.

With so much love/אהבΧͺΧ™,

PS I'm staying with the nicest new friends, Ori and Tal. This is his motorcycle.

Ends up one of the best ways for get around Jerusalem. Don't worry, I'm being super safe. 


PSS Happy Birthday to the best sister, Holly
 


10 comments:

  1. You are so Doing It Tamy! Enjoy the adventure and the (safe) ride...and keep posting. I'm reading and hanging on to you from here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go Tamy moving forward step by step with love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you sister... So happy for you. Sending big hugs




    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! What a biker. We missed you on the Embodying Spirit zoom yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you are! Ditto what Diane said AND happy to see your shining face today! Sending love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your smiling face. It seems that you are having a good time. I miss you.πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear you are doing well, Tami. Stay safe. B'ahavah, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like real COURAGE to me, Ms. Tamy! I'm basking in the rays of your bright light! Love and Blessings, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tamy! I am so very proud and happy for you. I miss the Friday hello you always sent and imagine that I am still getting them. sending you so much love and light as you find your new place and get your sea legs with your surroundings! Love you!

    ReplyDelete