Studies- Text

Friday, January 24, 2020

Six Word Parsha D’var Torah Challenge!


Essence, Distill, Succinct, Concise, Bullet Points
Explain weekly Parsha only 6 words
My friend challenged me, I accepted!
I challenge you, will you accept?
טעם (taste of), sum up, short and sweet
When? Where? Weekly on Facebook Page
This week is Va'eira Exodus 6:2-9:35

1.
Let my people go!
No.......
Go!
2.
G!d: Frees, Saves, Redeems, Takes Us
3.
Divine warning, Pharo acquiesce, pestilential visitation
4.
G!d hardens Pharo's heart...now what?
Free will vs Divine intervention? Hmmm
5.
Aaron’s rod ate all of their rods!
6.
First 7 plagues, 3 more coming
When my friend Nati challenged me to try to do this for a year, it was somewhat in jest. But it ends up to be a fun exercise. I hope you'll play along too. 

This month is both of my parent's yahrzeit (anniversary of their death).
No matter how many years go by, I still miss them terribly.
I am dedicating this blog in their honor, may their souls be raised up. 
 
As always, sending this blog with love באהבה
Tamy
PS
Pasha is the Hebrew word for weekly Torah/bible chapter.
Mel     
Jackie

5 comments: